The QLab PowerWeek
With maximum efficiency to
To develop customized solutions that optimally reflect your and your customer's needs is our goal. We work closely with your team to achieve this with your future information platform.
As the name "QLab PowerWeek" already suggests, it is a week full of power in which we jointly develop solution approaches for your challenges.
The QLab PowerWeek is based on the principles of Design Thinking and is, therefore, transferable to any topic. Whatever your company urgently needs, the QLab creates the basis within one week and quickly develops excellent solutions!
- Location: The PowerWeek can be held remotely, onsite, or as a hybrid.
- Duration: 5 working days of 8 working hours each. (9.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.)
- Moderation by the QLab team
- Decision makers of your company (only during the Design Thinking Workshop on day 1)
- End customers testing our results
During the briefing discussion with you, we will determine the following:
- Exactly what the product should be at the end of QLab PowerWeek.
- Who from your team will be attending PowerWeek.
- Who the test customers are whom we will acquire in advance.
- Check-in and team building
- Design Thinking Workshop: Sketching Problems and Solutions
Full power: Andrea Kuhfuss and Patrick Runge, the QLab core team, focus entirely on the primary investigation, which is essential for solving your problem.
- Check in with your team
- Test with customers, get feedback
- Wrap-up and specification of next steps